[Njtechdiv] great thing for us if we get snowed out.

kenlawrence124 at aol.com kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 01:04:41 UTC 2011

        Hi NJ tech devision and also to jerilynn and Lynn, I don’t think this was posted to all the mailing lists but something we should all look at for the new year.  If we ever get snowed out at a chapter meeting we can all get skype.  If none of you have it there is now a great way to get it fully accessible to blind.  GW micro has released a new skype client and it’s a freebie.  you don’t need skype to use it although you will need skype for some of your settings.  to get the new client just go to www.gwmicro.com/apps/gwskype and download it.  the manual is easily accessed from it by pressing F1.  got it in here and works great.  now all I need is a microphone.  it doesn’t support certin things yet like inporting facebook contacts yet and I don’t think the first version supports video calling yet but as I mention it just came out.  BWT my skype name is whozitken61 so join me.