[Njtechdiv] can't delete messages from windows live

kenlawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 22:42:57 UTC 2011

Hi list all day today I have gotten a message shortly after windows live mail launches that says windows can’t send or receive messages.  when I delete or try they disappear but are right back when I relaunch windows live mail.  also each time I hit delete I get a message saying windows live is unable to copy the selected messages to the folder.  I just ran a scan to fix any file system errors but can’t figure out what to do.  I have deleted AOL software from my computer and am using AIM ass a stand alone but I can only see folders.  can’t open the messages using the web on AOL directly.  so not going to reinstall AOL.  what is happening on Windows live mail and where do I go to fixte it.  still have’t lick learning how to navigate ribbons.