[Njtechdiv] you've got to get this game client

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Oct 22 18:06:07 UTC 2011

Hi tech devision list members I had mentioned this on a conference call but with the mailing list I can give you a better idea of how it works.  If you read the June issue of the braille monitor you would have see an item in the miniatures section about this.  this is an exciting online gaming  client where you can play against blind folks from all over the world. It’s called RS games.  one of the best things about it is when a new game is added you don’t have to download new software you are playing live on their server.  right now on the games there are, Monopoly, Uno, Blackjack, Yahtzee, 1000 miles and battleship. it even makes sounds as you play.  for example if you are playing monopoly and you land on a railroad you hear the chew chew train. and when you go to the slammer, a cop car with siren on zipps you away.  go get it at http://rsgames.org and set up the account and join me.