[Njtechdiv] mostafa' big blunder.

Kevin Sisco kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 21:18:02 UTC 2011

If you use outlook you could certainly save the email to your
computer.  After that, go to the file, press the applications key(same
as right-clicking) and select open with.  Open in wordpad and you will
see what are known as email headers.  The ip address will be easy to
recognize.  Please note that my instructions are for windows xp users.
 Windows 7 should be the same though I'm sure there are slight
differences.  If you are using gmail's site directly to access the
email I am not quite sure how to do this.  I am sure gmail does not
want people hunting for ip addresses.
I hope I helped.