[Njtechdiv] a message I don't understand.

kenlawrence124 at aol.com kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 19:39:25 UTC 2012

Hi list members not sure if our tech division knows this but sure someone on the gui-talk might so posting ton both.  when I log on to blip fm using internet explorer 9 and system access to go, the voice says,  “internet explorer has modified this site to prevent cross site scripting.  Does anyone on either list know if that is something I should worry about and if not if it’s some kind of privacy setting exactly what is cross site scripting.  thanks ken.