[Njtechdiv] unusal issue with a sighted friend on FB.

Kevin Sisco kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 17:11:34 UTC 2012

Okay, a few things of note:
Do you use the mobile facebook site?  If not, you should as it is
better with screen reader users.
Second, is your computer really clean?  Something could be deep in
your system.  Final thought:
I would tell this person that for some reason nobody else has this
problem.  Apologize and even contact facebook about this issue;it
could be on their end for some odd reason.
I apologize for the messy format of this email but I hope this helps.