[Njtechdiv] can't repare jaws can't update

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Thu May 31 21:37:13 UTC 2012

I will give you the direct download links and see if thatt works:
Hi All,

Below are the direct download links & installation instructions for both 32
& 64 bit systems of the latest Jaws update. Version J13.0.924.

JAWS requires that you restart your computer during the installation
process. To avoid problems, always download the JAWS release to your
computer first
instead of running the executable from the Windows Download dialog box. The
following briefly describes how to download and install a JAWS release.

list of 3 items
1. Select the appropriate domestic or international JAWS download link that
appears on this page.
2. When the dialog box opens, choose Save and select a location where you
can easily find the downloaded executable file.
3. Run the executable and follow the talking installer.

For 32 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.924-32bit.exe

For 64 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.924-64bit.exe
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdegen16 at comcast.net