[Njtechdiv] a time limit on flash based players.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 18:49:15 UTC 2013

Hi lists have found something strange.  whether I listen to the online oldies station rewound radio dot com or listen to a regular streaming over the air station like WRNJ in hackettstown NJ I have noticed that my flash player seems to stop after 2 too 3 hours of listening.  I first thought it was do to traffic since it was only on rewound radio but today have found listening to WRNJ the same thing is happening.  since there is no subscription based listening situation on either is there some way to fix an obvious issue with my flash player.  have the latest version.