[Njtechdiv] 2 list serves if interestedFw: [The-tech-zone] New Blind windows list

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 21 12:18:18 UTC 2013

Remember, that list serves are a great way to share and learn, but be conscious that some have more traffic than others and perhaps will load your in box.
Of course, you always have the option to unsubscribe. . .
Just sharing and hope you all have a terrific holiday season with family and friends.
First tech division conference slated around mid/late January.
will let you all know after the first of the year!