[Njtechdiv] question about hulu and different browsers.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 02:42:04 UTC 2013

Hi NJ tech got a question about using Hulu and how it works on different browsers.  while watching a classic show like emergency on Hulu if I start on an episode and watch it all the way through, the browser will automaticly advance to the next episode in the line but only on firefox.  for example I just watched the episode 9 of season 1 called dilemma that went right into the hang-up and now am watching the episode crash.  why and how does firefox know to automaticly move to the next episode while IE doesn’t?  thanks.