[Njtechdiv] editing out an unwanted part of email address.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Jun 18 21:23:27 UTC 2013

Hi list, ken here with a question.  I’m a member of the tech group on yahoo called Tek=time.  I want to ask a question on that group but can’t post.  when replying to a yahoogroup you do so by replying to sender or replying to the group in the links in the digest, but when I try to send to tek-time at yahoo groups dot com, it is adding automaticly the no reply part to the email address I have even deleted the original tek time address from AOL but windows live mail still auto adds that no reply part.  that is the sender when you get a digest from them.  if I backspace I can delete the semicolon but can’t seem to backspace one letter at a time or arrow one letter at a time so how do I tell windows live that I just want tek dash time and not the no reply part.