[Njtechdiv] scanning files with OpenBook

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 14:18:28 UTC 2013

Dear Jane,

Les Cameron called me yesterday suggesting to place what I was scanning into
my scanner up-side down. But that doesn't solve my problem. I need to find a
method so that I can get a very accurate scan so that OpenBook can read
exactly what is on the original document without adding gibberish. I already
have my Workflow Type set to "Most Accurate," but I still have problems. If
anyone can tell me how to make a more accurate scan, I will greatly
appreciate it.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Mackey Enterprises LLC

National Federation of the Blind of NJ, Secretary

609-953-6988

bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true."

        - Vince Papale