[Njtechdiv] what is windows live doing?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 09:58:21 UTC 2014

Hi lists have a strange problem.  windows live isn’t shutting down.  when I either hit alt plus f4, windows says updating your changes.  time remaining, items remaing, speed calculating... what items and how many are not said.  no time remaining given.  so have just let it sit there and after maybe 20 minutes finally give up shutting it down by hitting cancel.  also if I do it through the context menu alt plus space and hit close nothing happens.  if I try it through the task manager, it gives me a canceling ... dialog.  why isn’t windows live mail shutting down what exactly is updating and how do I repare a windows live in the event that it’s a missing file?  computer shows clean AVG does a great job since I switched to it.