[Njtechdiv] A serious security warning!

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 16:45:46 UTC 2014

Hello list.  I was infected earlier by a trojan by the name of vundo.  I
was lucky; it was simple to remove because I found it early.  I'd like
you all to read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/vundo
This trojan is quite serious and must be removed.  If your computer is
acting in any way found in the article, action must be taken.  I am
offering to remove this threat for anyone.  Feel free to contact me.  I
also think that we should keep each other informed about threats such as
the one I am mentioning.  Let's let each one teach one also be each one
help one.

--
Kevin