[Njtechdiv] majic

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 02:07:51 UTC 2014

Thank you very much Janie Degenshein. I do look forward to your next show.
I will look to help Angela Perone in every way possible.

I only know for a fact that Jonathan Mosen, B.A. has lots of expereience
with Freedom Scientific and he can be reached either by phone in the
country of New Zeland or email at jonathan.mosen at gmail.com or
jonathan at mosen.org or Eric S. Damery can be reached at 727-299-6110 in
Florida. His contact info. is below. I am sorry but I do not have any
Freedom Scientific products at this time.

Eric S. Damery
Software Product Development Manager
11800 31st Court North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33716-1805
727-299-6110

Well then to Angela please if you need further assistance please use these
contacts or write me an e-mail I would be more than happy to help you.

Jimmy Hulme
New Jersey
908-868-2836 (M)
jim.hulme at gmail.com