[Njtechdiv] iPad Mini problem

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 27 03:09:45 UTC 2014

also found this user guide as well with the google search
Hope this helps someone too
http://ipad.about.com/z/js/o.htm?k=ipad%20user%20guide&d=iPAD%20User%20Guide&r=http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad-Tutorials/tp/iPad-Lessons-For-Beginners.htmhttp://ipad.about.com/z/js/o.htm?k=ipad%20user%20guide&d=iPAD%20User%20Guide&r=http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad-Tutorials/tp/iPad-Lessons-For-Beginners.htm