[Njtechdiv] Thunderbird

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 10 00:54:32 UTC 2014

Well I do not use thunderbird either but I googled some thoughts and perhaps
this mmay help?
Mozilla
ThunderbirdThunderbird
Release Notes
v.24.2.0, released: December 10, 2013
Check out what’s new and known issues for this version of Thunderbird below.
As always, you’re encouraged to tell us what you think, or file a bug in
Bugzilla.
What’s New
FIXED
Security fixes can be found hereFIXED
Fixed an issue where long messages with multiple signatures could end up
unreadable (bug 929006)FIXED
Fixed an issue where editing account settings was not possible in some
non-standard configurations of local folder set-ups (bug 921371)Try
Thunderbird
Check »
Download »
Install »
Customize »
Want to get involved?
Did you know that most of the content in Thunderbird Support was written by
volunteers?

Find out more »
Having Problems?
Search for answers on the Thunderbird Support page »
Look at the known issues list and see if we already know about the problem »
If you can’t find reference to your issue, please consider filing a
technical bug report »
Other Resources
The Thunderbird Blog »

Other languages:
  Afrikaans عربي Asturianu Euskara Беларуская Български Català 中文 (简体) 正體中文
(繁體) Čeština Dansk Deutsch Español (España) English (British) English (US)
Eesti keel Suomi Français Frysk Gàidhlig Galego ქართული ენა Ελληνικά עברית
Hrvatski Magyar Հայերեն Bahasa Indonesia Íslenska Gaeilge Italiano 日本語 한국어
Lietuvių Nederlands Norsk bokmål Norsk nynorsk Polski Português (do Brasil)
Português (Europeu) ਪੰਜਾਬੀ Română Русский Српски සිංහල Shqip Slovenčina
Slovensko Español (Argentina) Svenska Tamil (Sri Lanka) Türkçe Tiếng Việt
Українська Thunderbird
Features Release Notes Other Systems and Languages Thunderbird for
Organizations Add-ons
All Add-ons Recommended Popular Themes Support Community
Add-ons Bugzilla Mozilla Developer Center Mozilla Labs Mozilla.org
MozillaZine Planet Mozilla Messaging Quality About Copyright © 2005–2014
Mozilla. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy  |  Legal Notice