[Njtechdiv] Focus 40 Problems

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Sun Jan 12 03:14:59 UTC 2014

Thanks. Later, I was using it, and when turning it on and off, you press and hold a certain button. I accidentally forgot to hold it, and it took me back to where I would see the charging indicator, and I saw it. It worked. However, I do not get it. I posted it on other lists, and some one suggested plugging it into my computer with a USB cord.

Sent from my iPad