[Njtechdiv] suspect malwarebytes isn't accessible to blind anymore

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 15:33:54 UTC 2014

I'm not certain what keystroke equivalents would be for a laptop, but the
steps give a generalized outline to follow. if anyone is using NVDA, I got
steps which are a little different but accomplish the same outcome. just
follow the outline as what to do or shout if they're needed.

after starting MalwareBytes, using the JAWS cursor, find and click the
settings tab and then the updater subtab.

switch back to PC cursor and tab to Download and install program update if
available, & uncheck this box.
also, tab to Notify me when a program update is ready for installation, &
uncheck this box as well.

tab to and activate the Exit button. that's it.

I forgot to mention that the authors estimated that 2.1 will be released
sometime this mid to late summer.