[Njtechdiv] private browsing question

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 14:05:46 UTC 2014

Ken, do you have to pay to read the Kim Kommando digests or is it free? I've
always wondered about that And how much is it?...

to answer your question, I'm not really sure when it would be an appropriate
time to use private or incognito browsing. I guess it would be a matter of
personal preference to do so when browsing. And I'm guessing that you might
have to enable it each time you want to use private or incognito modes.