[Njtechdiv] printing disc labels

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:41:56 UTC 2014

Hi everyone, I'm wanting to print out labels for CD/DVDs. Research claims
that using Microsoft Word is an easy solution, in that I cannot find any
program that is screen reader friendly.  But there aren't directions on how
to do this via keystrokes.  I assume that a template would be needed since
the labels for discs are circular.  I have such blank labels, 2 circular
labels which are vertically and horizontally centered per 8.5x11 sheet, with
blank strips on either side, top/bottom, left/right, sides, and the circular
labels are touching each other,  The bottom of the first label is touching
the top of the second label.

During my Googling, there was mention of downloading additional free
templates from Microsoft to facilitate making labels for CD/DVDs, but no
directions on how to do so were given.

    With Word 2003, there was a way of using a style as a template, but
can't recall on how to do this...

I call upon everyone, but particularly Rick, Kevin or Tony.  Maybe someone
or another colleague might have an idea or assist in figuring out how to do
this with Word 2010?

Please help me.