[Njtechdiv] Cell phone voice commands?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 01:15:20 UTC 2014

Hi list, have ditched T mobile and am now on verizon.  still learning the ins and outs of the new phone.  a question.  is there some way I can get a list of proper voice commands?  for example if I want to know how much battery life I have or if I want to dial a number verbally?  the old commands for a haven don’t seem to work when I said digit dial it thought I meant redial and when I asked check batttery status it said check balance.  that wouldn’t be an issue since I have a better deal than with T mobile.  20 dollars a month and unlimited talk and text phone works great.