[Njtechdiv] help with outlook 10 groups

Mario Brusco via Njtechdiv njtechdiv at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 14:25:34 UTC 2014

After you have all of the names/addresses you want, activate the OK button.
You might have to press the enter key instead of the spacebar. Focus returns
to the Contact Group dialog box, which now should have the name you gave it.
Now press ESC to close it. You should be asked if you want to save the
changes, answer Yes. Focus returns to the Address Book.
The new contact group should appear in the Contacts listing under your
Address Book.

Hope this helps. If not, can you post the steps you take up until the
problem?