[Njtechdiv] messages trapped in out box

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 16:09:57 UTC 2014

Hi NJ tech have given up on the tech zone 10 digests and no replies may or may not unsubscribe am very disappointed.  even as they subscribed us all to it by default when the blind facebook was discontinued.  so will try it here.  I have had several attempted messages to our imagine fund campaign get trapped in the outbox.  windows live mail says the message could not be sent, your server outgoing may have to be reconfigured this is not happening all the time I sent one with no problem Am using the BCC field so as not to clutter up the message.  since I have no account as an ISP with AOL contacting them about Imap outgoing server isn’t an option.  it says view errors but it only has one word there.  the word animation.  that doesn’t make sense since I’m certainly not posting any animation.  what other errors can be the cause of a message trapped in my outbox.  at this rate it will take all year to get that message to all my contacts so what other way is there around this issue where I can select multiple contacts and filter out ones that I don’t want to see this such as my lists NFB or other wise.  thanks.