[Njtechdiv] human ware

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 17:26:56 UTC 2014

The most helpful info. for Angela Perone I can give pertaining to the
HumanWare accessibility question is please visit the following link for
more info. this gives training from Freedom Scientific for both MAGic and
JAWS. I hope this helps Angela Perone.

Thanks for sharing this question and the best person to contact would be
Greg Stilson or Matthew Jenososkowitz at HumanWare at 1-800-722-3393. That
is their HumanWare customer service number.

Please visit the following link: Training for both JAWS and
MAGic<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/accessibility.asp>

I hope that this is what the technology division of the NFB of New Jersey
is all about. Thanks for asking this question concerning both accessibility
and technology for the blind and visually impaired. Have a great day!

"Together we are changing what it means to be blind and visually impaired."
"We care. We share. We make a difference."

Jimmy Hulme
908-868-2836 (M)
jim.hulme at gmail.com
My Blog <http://jhulme.blogspot.com/>