[Njtechdiv] some thing to add to your phone

Lester Cameron via Njtechdiv njtechdiv at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 20:44:46 UTC 2014

    hey here is some things we can add to our phone  / talking book / c d player  / and out door  stereo  / m p 3 playersHi all,

In case you missed it on our site, we've been carrying a new very
small and compact Bluetooth speaker. It has a line in and an auxiliary
cable so it can be used as a regular speaker as well as a Bluetooth
speaker. Sounds great for such a small speaker! It's very easy to use,
simple switch, audible sound when turned on and paired.

For those who haven't heard, it's possible to use Bluetooth technology
with your Book Player and other non-Bluetooth devices, including
Talking Mp3 Players, information and my podcast about this is later in
this message.

This speaker, the iWave iBS045 Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker is
$29.99 on our website and regularly sells from $40 to $50. It's a
close-out special and we have a very limited supply and won't be able
to get more of the same kind. Until this Thursday, midnight, we still
have a coupon code in effect that takes $10 off your purchase when you
buy 2 or more Bluetooth products:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html

We also have our popular New Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth speakers,
which also qualifies for the coupon code, with cable to also use it
without Bluetooth, audible sounds when turned on and paired, easy
tactile buttons, splash proof (use out by the pool or in the bathroom
while you shower) and 5W, 2+1 speakers; 2+1 means that in addition to
the 2 front fired speakers there is a rear mounted bass radiator to
give you full fidelity in a portable all weather package.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html

Here's my audio demonstration of the Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth
speakers using my Talking Mp3 Player and the Miccus Mini-jack TX to
connect to it via Bluetooth:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Tutorials/Miccus%20Pool%20Party%20Bluetooth%20Speakers.mp3/

Want to know how to use your Victor Stream, BookSense, BookPort,
Plextalk Pocket, NLS player, any other book player or Talking Mp3
Player with Bluetooth headphones, speakers, through a stereo system,
etc? Here's our new podcast on the Miccus Bluetooth devices we offer
and how to use them as a blind or vision-impaired person to enable any
book player or other non-Bluetooth audio device to use Bluetooth:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/bluetooth-devices-and-using-them-with-your-talking-mp3-player-or-favorite-book-player/

Just until Thursday May 15th, Midnight, not only are our Bluetooth
devices discounted $5 to $10 off their regular prices which is
reflected in the prices already on the website, but on top of that if
you buy any two of these Bluetooth devices you get $10 off of your
order. Use coupon code BT10 if you buy 2 or more Bluetooth items, BT20
if you buy 4 or more Bluetooth items or BT30 if you buy 6 or more! You
may also give us a call to place your order or contact us if you have
trouble using coupon codes

You can use the coupon code to get a discount on the above new BT
speakers as well as our other Bluetooth devices:

We have all our Bluetooth transmitters and receivers that you can use
with your Book Player, Talking MP3 Player and other media devices
available with special price breaks. We have the Miccus Bluetooth
Transmitter (Miccus Mini-jack TX) which enables your player to use
Bluetooth), we also have it's companion product a Bluetooth Receiver
jack (Miccus Mini-jack RX) that you can connect to any headphones,
speakers, home or car stereo system etc, and enable it to receive
Bluetooth signals. We also carry the Miccus Home RTX with which you
can transmit or receive stereo audio from up to 150 feet away
featuring Bluetooth Wireless Technology! See details here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/bluetooth-transmitters-and-receivers.html

We have some exciting, accessible android cell phones and the Samsung
Haven that you can read about on our Accessible Phones page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html Right now,
they're $10 off our regular price!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent to you.

Bluetooth Coupon codes are good through Thursday so hurry and get your order
in!

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request at freelists.org

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com
Skype: lazmesa