[Njtechdiv] activating office or updating it.

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 18:30:19 UTC 2014

Dear Ken
Guess what?
There are great working other free downloads that work just as well as word
They are easier to navigate as they do not involve ribbons
yippee
My favorite that I use instead of word 7 which is on my computer is
jarte
go to
www.jarte.com
the menu bar has file, edit,  insert, format, tools, window, help and system

give it a look/see and let me know your thoughts
Hope this was helpful
See you at convention thursday night ready to share your knowledge with others!
Janie shouting woo hoo