[Njtechdiv] up date ios

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 00:10:23 UTC 2014

Although I do not use an iPhone, research says:

"Apple has confirmed that the iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s
will all receive a free update to iOS 8 when it's released in the fall.
Apple's 5th generation iPod touch will be the only model in the iPod touch
family to receive iOS 8. When it comes to Apple's iPad tablet lineup, the
company will release iOS 8 for the iPad 2, iPad with Retina display, iPad
mini, iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display."

Read more about it at
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/7950/20140604/which-iphone-ipad-and-ipod-touch-models-will-get-ios-8-find-out-here.htm