[Njtechdiv] microphone question

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 18:28:04 UTC 2015

Hi list found an old microphone from a stereo I had years ago and got it working with skype.  however, it doesn’t seem to work on the voicechat feature on RS games.  to test it I played a quick game of yahtzee with someone and I could hear her fine but she couldn’t here me.  haven’t tested on either out of sight or on NFB live, but and this sounds like tony’s ballgame, but why does a mic work fine one place but not another?  BTW skype name is whozitken61.