[Njtechdiv] a question from central chapter secretary.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 11:02:24 UTC 2015

Hi division members, got a message that is a bit out of my league.  can anyone help sarah?
Hi Ken,

I hope all is going well. After I completed a 5-month program at JKTC, I purchased two new computers. One is a Del laptop just in case I get a job and one is a Del desktop for myself. After my dad installed JAWS on one of them, now we need to install the professional version of Microsoft Office. My dad and I are very confused on how to install the professional version of microsoft office. What are the steps on how to install the professional version of Microsoft Office? Can you help me out in any way? If you cannot, who else do you know? When I talk to someone I either would like to have a conference call with them over the phone or someone could come to my house. I am even willing to pay someone out of pocket. When Dad installed the professional version of Microsoft Office on his own computer, it was very hard. When he called microsoft, he had trouble understanding a lot of the people because a lot of them spoke in India. Also, a lot of the steps they said were incorrect. Is there a certain way professional version should be downloaded as a blind person? This is why I want to talk to a better person. Let me know if you or anyone else could help me out. I have had these two new computers since the middle of May.

Sarah Weinstein     email her at seashellnj at mbarqmail.com.