[Njtechdiv] no webvisum can't install new update either.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 13:13:49 UTC 2015

Hi list an update it didn’t work with the steps shown to reenable webvisum.  when I tried to allow it I got the allow menu again but there is only one option the not now button.  it’s not now, one of one.  there is no install now or weight it is just not now so you can’t even installed the updated webvisum.  any other suggestions am not reverting back to 42 if I can help it.  so for now blind no longer have the freedom of solving capcha independently thank you mozilla for protecting the world from those dangerous radical ideals of blind living the lives we want.