[Njtechdiv] iTunes and trouble?

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 16:43:18 UTC 2015

Trish

I got this off the net and perhaps it would help?
For those of you that have updated to ITunes 12.1 and are
In the initial release of iTunes 12, Apple has designed a
whole new Get Info Window which is for their Yosemite
operating system for macs.  It is supposed to have a fancy
new look.  Unfortunately, this new re-designed window is
very inconvenient to use and was unusable until John wrote
some code as a kind of work-around.

Luckily, Apple has decided not to get rid of the old classic
Get Info Window altogether, and we can still use it with
this hidden little secret. To load the old window instead of
the new one, do the following:  If you are on a track whose
info you wish to edit, hit the Applications Key, arrow down
to Get Info.  If you now press Enter as you did before, you
will load the new window, but if you hold down the Shift Key
while you press Enter, you will load the classic window we
all know and love.  Problem solved!!

Hope this helps!

http://www.jaws-users.com/help/
Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Technology Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdegen16 at outlook.com