[Njtechdiv] keyboard commands windows media player

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 19:26:02 UTC 2015

Hi list just now was listening to files on windows media player and by accident I hit CTRL plus shift plus G instead of F and it made the audio play faster the way you might make audio play faster on your digital player.  used the fast forward turning it on and off to make sure it worked properly and when I came back to norman play it play regular speed.  only the speed changed not the pitch.  so How do I slow audio down to normal on windows media player.