[Njtechdiv] change to internet explorer surch engine

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 03:05:36 UTC 2015

start Internet Explorer.
press the ALT key, then T, then A.

press the down arrow to select the search providers category.
press the tab key 6 times to the find more search providers link.
press the space bar to activate the link.

after the page finishes loading, press the insert key and the f7 keys and
keep pressing G until JAWS announces "Google search".
press the enter key to activate the link.

after the page finishes loading, press the insert and the f7 keys together,
and keep pressing A until JAWS says "add to internet explorer".
press the enter key to activate it.

before hitting the space bar on the add button there is a checkbox allowing
you to set Google search as your default search provider.
so, keep pressing the tab key until JAWS gets to a cancel button, and press
the tab key once more.
press the space bar to check the box, then press tab to the add button.
press the enter key to activate.

whew... that should be it. if this is not what you wanted, let us know. I
just used Google search as an example. there are other choices for a search
provider.