[Njtechdiv] minor correction, Fw: Let's Help You Make Things Easier

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:25:43 UTC 2015

On 7/17/2015 9:09 PM, Mario wrote:
  Janie, pass my response to Elizabeth:

    first, for question one it would be helpful to know what
program/version you're using to read email, but generally,from the first
email you want to delete, press control+shift+end, or from the last
email press control+shift+home, and press the delete key.
  control+a doesn't work in all situations to select all.

  for the second question, you would have to get the new generation VR
Stream because it has the ability to wirelessly provide access to
streaming radio. in addition to preset selections, you can put in your
own stream for a particular station. you'd have to ask for a .pls or m3u
file from the website. also, you can use winamp to play the stream on
the desktop/laptop, but having a dedicated device is absolutely
convenient, especially if it has wireless capability.

to answer the third question, if you sign up (register) for BARD, you
can download and copy any audio book to a USB flash (thumb) drive or a
blank cartridge, and play the
  book on the NLS player, instead of calling NLS to send you the talking
book by mail.
after you register, you will get instructions on how to do it; logging
in, finding what you want or just browsing what's available, not just
books but alot of other things, like braille books, popular audio
magazines, and more.
I think you can play mp3 or unprotected wma audio files also. and read
documents such as .docx/.doc, .txt, .html/.htm, and possibly others.