[Njtechdiv] reserved my windows 10

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 17:42:09 UTC 2015

Hi tech devision members.  for those wondering how to reserve a free upgrade to windows 10 look on your system tray that’s incert plus f11 there will be a get windows 10 icon up there.  then just follow the steps.  windows will do the install itself when 10 is released and available.  my question is are there any tutorials available audio or written yet?  I do know the browser is new microsoft is ditching explorer does freedom scientific have any FS casts on windows 10?