[Njtechdiv] reserved my windows 10

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:16:59 UTC 2015

it must be,  right? because it was announced that the update to 10 would
be free for 1 year from the 29th, and I guess for those who did not
reserve it already, there would be some kind of form or something to
fill out.

I wonder if it would be made available as an iso that could be burned to
a DVD and installed later on, like when 7 reaches it's E O L?