[Njtechdiv] jaws 16 question about emails

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 18:15:31 UTC 2015

Hey Lester
With wlm open try the following
alt v for view
now down arrow to new mail and tab
then tab through about 7 or so until you get to sort by and enter
This will bring up a list including those you wish to check like name, priority, date and so on
then tab to okay and press space bar or enter
then restart to see if your changes are accepted
For your info
I have all checked in sort by
Make sure you do not go into sort order as this will change the order from ascending to descending
good luck and let me know how this works out for you
Take care friend