[Njtechdiv] jaws 16 email question from mario

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:19:59 UTC 2015

the first thing I'd do is close any other open windows. sometimes other
programs get in the way of what you are doing or hear from JAWS,
especially if JAWS is running as a demo.
the second thing I would do is to maximize the Windows Live Mail by
holding the alt and space bar down and then pressing the x letter key,
or use the up arrow cursor key until you hear maximize and press the
enter key.
the third thing I'd try is to reboot the computer, press the Windows
key, left arrow twice and up arrow until you hear restart and press
enter, or press r. sometimes rebooting the computer realigns JAWS to
read properly.
now relaunch Windows Live Mail.
if the problem still persists, this would be a question for Janie since
she uses WLM on a daily basis, and she would be the one to help further.