[Njtechdiv] JAWS 14 With Taking Screen Captures and Using Problem Steps Recorder

Zach Mason zmason.northwindsfarm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 16:05:42 UTC 2015

Hello:

I'm training myself in my spare time to be more independent with JAWS and
other accessible technologies in preparation for a summer internship in D.C.
Today I was practicing using screen captures and the Problem Steps Recorder
utility. I am using a Windows 7 laptop with JAWS V. 14. Because it's a
laptop I'm using FN+insert to take the screen shot, but it doesn't paste
into Paint, PowerPoint, or Word after I do that. Can using JAWS somehow
interfere with taking screen captures? I can't seem to get the Problem Steps
Recorder to work with JAWS at all.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Zachary Mason