[Njtechdiv] drop box

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 15:29:21 UTC 2015

Trisha, press Control+g to switch DropBox's dialogues from a graphic
mode to a more manageable mode which is somewhere between graphics and
text mode. you might try issuing the shortcut right after launching the
installer. I don't know if the control+g has any effect on the
functionality of using Dropbox. if you run into problems, let the list know.