[Njtechdiv] looking for a cassette recorder and player

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 15:05:51 UTC 2015

hello my name is lester
I am looking for a casseptte recorder and player
it is a hand held one
about one and half a year ago I was taught by jane how to use the computer at the newark  library
yes jane said it was o k for me to recoard the classes
if some one has one could you sell it or give it to me please
the one I had died and I have all tthese tapes and I can mnot play them
my info is
lester cameron
underdogmj at comcast.net
home 908 276 5015

please use my cell this week endcell  908 247 0189
I am going to the convention this week end
thank you for your help in this matter
from the desk of just lester and m J
remember life is what it is
it is what you do with it that matters
do all you can with it  and make each day count

---