[Njtechdiv] Outlook.com and Firefox 48

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:36:45 UTC 2016

is there a setting to revert back to the way the interface used to be or
a setting to set the UI to be more screen reader friendly? I
occasionally login to my account if I need to make a change, but find
the new UI very confusing, and I'm annoyed MS keeps making changes that
impair users who rely on using a screen reader.

and the problem with JAWS not being able to review
Firefox 48's screens with the JAWS cursor is annoying.

any help would be appreciated in resolving these two issues.