[Njtechdiv] FYI: It's a brand new day at Hadley

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:49:21 UTC 2016

it's a brand new day at Hadley

Dear Hadley Students and Colleagues,

I am excited to share that starting today The Hadley School for the Blind
has changed its name to Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually
Impaired. This new name helps reflect the broad spectrum of students that
we serve and how Hadley has evolved in the 96 years since its founding.

The new logo, features a square icon in plum coloring containing simulated
braille character ‘h;’ the name ‘Hadley’ in large bold font on line 1;,
‘Institute for the Blind,’ smaller on line 2; and ‘and Visually Impaired’
on line 3 – with an overall rectangular shape.

Along with our new name comes a new logo and tagline. The new logo,
pictured above features a square icon in plum coloring containing simulated
braille character ‘h;’ the name ‘Hadley’ in large bold font on line 1;,
‘Institute for the Blind,’ smaller on line 2; and ‘and Visually Impaired’
on line 3 – with an overall rectangular shape.

Lastly, we have a new tagline, “Educating – for life.” This tagline will be
used in tandem with our new name to highlight Hadley’s mission to promote
lifelong learning and independent living.

We hope you are as excited as we are about this BRAND new day at Hadley. I
encourage you to visit our [1]newly redesigned website and to check out the
[2]re-branding microsite for more details on the rebrand and how Hadley has
evolved over the past century.

Welcome to Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired!

President Charles E. Young Signature

Charles E. Young

President

Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired

[3]Footer reads: Hadley, 700 Elm Street, Winnetka IL 60093. 800.323.4238
Hadley.edu. Formerly The Hadley School for the Blind