[Njtechdiv] Thunderbird annoyance

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 00:08:35 UTC 2016

great response
thanks buddy!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mario via Njtechdiv
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2016 3:45 PM
To: New Jersey Technology Division List
Cc: Mario
Subject: Re: [Njtechdiv] Thunderbird annoyance

start thunderbird.
go to tools, account settings, down arrow to composition & addressing.
tab 3 or 4 times to  Then, start my reply below the quote, use down
arrow key to choose start my reply above the quote, .
you may want to adjust other settings. if not:
tab to and space bar on the ok button.

On 1/3/2016 2:07 PM, Kevin via Njtechdiv wrote:
> Okay this keeps happening.  When ever I reply to an email my reply
> doesn't show up on the top.  It's annoying.  Does anybody know how to
> fix this?
>

> ---

> Njtechdiv:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njtechdiv_nfbnet.org/mrb620%40hotmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njtechdiv_nfbnet.org/jdegen16%40comcast.net

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Technology Division
NFBNJ newsline coordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net