[Njtechdiv] Facebook

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 01:29:56 UTC 2016

sounds great but where is the link?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mikayla Gephart via Njtechdiv
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 8:23 PM
To: New Jersey Technology Division List
Cc: Mikayla Gephart ; Student List
Subject: [Njtechdiv] Facebook

Hi,
I still keep in touch with my former technology and financial literacy
teacher. She sent me an interesting article about Facebook accessibility. I
will copy the link at the botom of my message. The lady in the article is from
New Jersey, and has the Nfb philosophy. My teacher has a real interest in
accessibility. Enjoy.
Best,
Mikayla

Sent from my iPad
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njtechdiv_nfbnet.org/jdegen16%40comcast.net

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Technology Division
NFBNJ newsline coordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net