[Njtechdiv] Gmail problem in Outlook

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:42:46 UTC 2016

Brian, take a look at the settings for the server addresses and their
port numbers. do you use POP3 or IMAP. make sure Outlook matches the
choice the web account is set to. enable "Basic Authentication" for your
Gmail account in Outlook. is the password accepted now?

if not, let the list know exactly what the error states.