[Njtechdiv] where's the competition

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:03:01 UTC 2016

Ai Squared joins VFO, home of Freedom Scientific and Optelec

ST. PETERSBURG, FL and MANCHESTER CENTER, VT – JUNE 14, 2016 –
VFO, home of the Freedom Scientific and Optelec brands, announced today
that it has acquired Ai Squared, a leading developer of screen
magnification and screen reading software. Together, the companies offer
the world’s broadest suite of assistive technology products for the
visually-impaired. Each of the companies has a long history of providing
innovative technology solutions that enable blind and low vision
individuals to reach their full potential – to gain an education, obtain
employment, succeed in professional careers, and live independently
throughout their lives.

“Adding the brand, product portfolio and capabilities of Ai Squared to
VFO gives us the broadest portfolio in the industry, unmatched global
distribution and market leading customer support,” said John Blake, CEO
and President of VFO. “The combined company will offer customers the
industry’s most recognized screen magnification solutions, ZoomText and
MAGic, and screen reading solutions, JAWS, ZoomText Fusion and
Window-Eyes, next to the broad portfolio of video magnifiers, scan and
read solutions, and refreshable Braille displays.”

“Delivering great solutions, services and support is our passion,” said
David Wu, CEO of Ai Squared. “Now that Ai Squared has joined VFO, we
will have even greater ability to fulfill our commitment to deliver the
most innovative and useful solutions for users with visual impairments.”

VFO is committed to offering our end customers innovative technology
solutions and market leading support at a level that is unmatched in the
industry.