[Njtechdiv] Uber setup

Diane.Brauner at Perkins.org Diane.Brauner at Perkins.org
Wed Jun 15 15:27:20 UTC 2016

Mike May has written great information about Uber.  Check out this Paths to Technology post<http://www.perkinselearning.org/technology/posts/ride-sharing-apps-uber-and-lyft> that includes a variety of tips and information concerning the Uber app and using the Uber service.

Diane