[Njtechdiv] Fw: Tech problem connecting to braille printer

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:01:18 UTC 2016

Tracy, did you purchase the Index from Enabling Technologies, because
they offer a parallel to USB cable just for their braille printers, but
again, if the manufacture did not update the driver(s) for a more modern
version of Windows, nothing you do will work. buying a

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njtechdiv_nfbnet.org/mrb620%40hotma